The Greater Philadelphia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (GPHCC) is a not-for-profit organization devoted to promoting the advancement and economic growth of Hispanic businesses and professionals in the greater Philadelphia region. We accomplish this through educational programs, and a broad range of services and special events.
The GPHCC proactively serves a diverse membership—consisting of entrepreneurs, Latino businesses, Latino professionals, corporations and government—with the overriding goal of helping these critical constituencies capitalize on the many opportunities their diversity, enhanced by our Latino multicultural mix, offers.
Mission: To develop, promote and advocate for Hispanic business in the Greater Philadelphia region while encouraging the advancement and economic growth of the Hispanic community.
Vision: To be recognized as the premier resources organization and voice servicing Hispanic businesses as well as the major force of positive change in the Latino business community
• Foster business development and retention by providing resources to help individuals start new businesses and adopt best practices
• To facilitate access for our members to local, regional, national and international opportunities to grow their businesses
• To contribute to a healthy business environment, effective government and favorable quality of life for the Greater Philadelphia Hispanic community
To advance the varied interests of our membership, GPHCC provides:
• Small Business Development and Education, consisting of educational programs, technical assistance, access to capital, and minority supplier and diversity opportunities.
• Multicultural Marketing Opportunities, focused on creating exposure, facilitating networking and promoting the benefits, products and services of our members and sponsors.
• Career and Workforce Development, including placement, mentoring and networking activities.
• Latin American Trade Initiatives, identifying opportunities, sharing leads, making connections, and participating in trade missions.
For more information, visit philahispanicchamber.org.